10th International Conference on Plant Diseases
Organized every three years by the French Plant Protection Association (A.F.P.P.), the conference on Plant Diseases offers all the actors in crop protection a unique opportunity to meet. Research, advisory services, development, agricultural supplies, production are all represented. The 10th Conference will be organized in 2012 in the Val de Loire, in Tours. It will include plenary sessions as well as several poster sessions.
The conference will address the main current issues related to plant diseases :
• Biovigilance, biocontrol, dynamics of diseases
• Crop management systems
• Decision making tools, modelling, epidemiology
• Fungicide resistance
• Resistance to diseases, breeding programmes, genomics
• Food security, contaminants, regulations, treatment index
• New active substances, new products, new uses
• Complentary control tools: Decision making tools, IPM*,…
The call for papers will be open to all subjects dealing with the protection of plants against diseases particularly on topics announced just above in the program. During this conference, most of papers accepted will be presented as a poster.