- Grayscale Extends ETHPoW Review To Boost Security and Sustainability
- Losing Funds: Crypto Ponzi Scheme Targets Latino Investors
- FOMC Meeting on March 22: Key to Economic Recovery?
- Coinbase Launches Testnet for Ethereum Layer 2 Network Base
- 150% Welcome Bonus: Get Crypto Deals and 100 Free Spins Now!
Monthly Archives: March 2023
Grayscale Extends ETHPoW Review To Boost Security and Sustainability
• Grayscale, the world’s largest digital asset manager, is extending its review on the former PoW system tokens. • The move was necessary as the PoS consensus protocol is not energy-intensive but more secure and valuable for deploying new scaling solutions. … Continue reading
Losing Funds: Crypto Ponzi Scheme Targets Latino Investors
• A crypto Ponzi scheme has recently been uncovered, with many Latino investors losing funds as a result. • The scam was conducted by CryptoFX LLC and their employees, Mauricio Chavez and Giorgio Benvenuto. • Chavez lured investors in by … Continue reading
FOMC Meeting on March 22: Key to Economic Recovery?
• The Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) meeting on March 22 is expected to be the most important of the year. • The U.S. Dollar Index (DXY) will remain the main indicator for Bitcoin and crypto market movements. • QCP … Continue reading